I figured I would jump in on all the fun with the draft mocking. Look for Niners to try and trade with the Browns who would be dumb enough to make the move. Oakland has Beast Mode so look for them to go all defense picks 1-7. The Saints and Titans have two first round picks so they could really improve with a solid draft. My favorite player in the Draft has to be OJ Howard he will be a star where ever he goes. Would love to see McCaffrey go to the Panthers even though I have him going to the Jacksonville in mock draft. Would be fun to see him Cam and Greg Olson play together.
1. Cleveland Myles Garrett Defensive End Texas A&M-The Browns are bad, very bad. But they have a slew of picks here and the first one should be easy. Myles Garrett Defensive End Texas A&M is the guy here. Can play inside and outside. By all accounts Garrett should be a plug in play starter who will hit the opposing QB’s all day and night. The Browns will get this one right as far as the rest of the draft who knows.
2. San Francisco Jamal Adams S LSU- After one the worst displays of play calling you could see in a Super Bowl with a three score lead. Kyle Shannan get his chance to resurrect one of the most storied franchises in the league the 49ers. Kyle knows offense and help RG3 look like a star. The Niners should draft a QB every year until they find one but not here. I gotta admit my bias here Jamal Adams is my favorite player in the draft. San Fran will love his speed and his playmaking skills.
3. Chicago Solomon Thomas DL Stanford- When your in the top 3 you need everything and the Bears are in that spot. I’m not gonna say that Stanford DL Solomon Thomas is the next Richard Dent but he's really good. He will plug the middle and put the on the QB where they hate it up the middle and in there face.
4. Jacksonville Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford If you were playing Madden 18 next year this team might not be a bad choice. The Jags have a lot of young talent, and with Tom Coughlin running the show with head coach Doug Marrone could turn this team around. I love a running back here but which one, it’s hard to decide.
5. Tennessee Malik Hooker S Ohio State Quietly the Titans about building a really nice team. Great OL and a defense thats coming along. The injury to the QB Marcus Mariota was a killer last year. But they play in Horrible Division so they can make a move next season. Titans sure up their secondary with Malik Hooker Safety Ohio.
6. New York Jets Leonard Fournette RB Louisiana State University “Oh the pain" to quote the great Joe Benigno of WFAN in New York. The Jets have it tough enough being in the shadow of the Giants. They have Head Coach and General Manager who never speak to the media or present a plan that would make you think they have clue. Leonard Fournette will give the Jets a solid running game. If you have no Quarter Back no wide outs and suspect Tight ends. You gotta start somewhere and Fournette is not a bad place.
7. Chargers OJ Howard TE Alabama Joey Bosa is off the charts good. The Rookie out of Ohio State held out for more money but he certainly has the goods. The Chargers have a lost of weird things going on new Head Coach and new Location. Will be hard for them to be the Los Angles Chargers but that’s what the are. OJ Howard could be the best Offensive Player in the draft. Hunter Henry had a solid rookie year, and future hall of famer Antonio Gates is on his way out. QB Phillip Rivers always needs weapons and OJ Howard is special no doubt about it.
8. Carolina Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State Josh Norman left a big void in the secondary going to Washington, and the Panthers have never recovered. Lattimore is good in coverage and runs the like the wind.
9. Cincinnati Reuben Foster ILB Alabama The minute Reuben Foster got in a tiff at the Combine. I knew he would be perfect for the Bengals. No team loves troubled players more than the Cincinnati Bengals.
10. Buffalo Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama-A little high for Humphrey but Sean McDermott needs corners to cover to battle Pats.
11. New Orleans Derek Barnett DE Tennessee The Saints need all the defensive help they can get. they are still courting the Pats CB Malcolm Butler. But nothing helps a secondary like a pass rush so thats where Derek Barnett fits in.
12. Cleveland Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina They need one so why not take one. I’m worried about him playing in a cold weather city. Lets see what Hue Jackson can do with Trubisky.
13. Arizona Corey Davis WR Western Michigan-If this is Carson’s last go round
give him all the weapons you can.
14. Philadelphia Dalvin Cook RB Florida State Some say he is the most complete back in the draft. Include me in that group, ball security is an issue but once that’s cleaned up Carson Wentz will love him.
15. Indianapolis Jonathan Allen DT Alabama Big, strong, and can get pressure where QB’s hate it up the middle.
16. Baltimore John Ross WR Washington Ravens are trying to regain that playoff form
Ross gives them a deep threat for Flacco to pair with Wallace.
17. Washington Tre’Davious White CB LSU Josh Norman needs a corner mate and White would work in Washington.
18. Tennessee Adoree Jackson CB USC The back end is where the Titans need help adding Logan Ryan isn't enough.
19. Tampa Bay Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma He will get drafted, he can really play, but can u take the chance that he is around in later rounds.
20. Denver David Njoku TE Miami Who ever moves plays QB for Denver will need a TE and Njoku can fit the bill. Question is will he be Gregg Olson or Clive Walford. `
21. Detroit Hasson Reddick OLB Temple Great person, Great talent. Can pressure the QB and cover backs and Tight ends.
22. Miami Charles Harris DE Missouri School has produced some good pass rushers. Harris will add depth to the a line that needs to put Tom Brady on his back.
23. New York Evan Engram TE Ole Miss-More of a second round pick but the Giants haven’t had a pass catching TE since Shockey.
24. Oakland Jarrad Davis LB Florida Fits a need can play the middle, but can he make all the calls for Jack Del Rio’s defense.
25. Houston Patrick Mahomes QB Texas Tech The wildcard of the Draft some people love him some people don’t. Has great ability we will but needs to learn the NFL game.
26. Seattle Kevin King CB Washington After trading Beast Mode the seahawk’s need to train Richard Shermans replacement.
27. Kansas City Deshaun Watson QB Taking a QB here might be a good idea life after Alex Smith could be coming soon.
28. Dallas Gareon Conley CB Ohio State His league issues should not be a problem for the Cowboys. They need to be able to cover those Giants WR’s.
29. Green Bay Takkarist McKinley DE UCLA They need Defense and more pass rush to become an elite team.
30. Pittsburg Budda Baker FS Washington Mike Mitchell can hit but we all know he can’t cover.
31. Atlanta Chidode Awuzie CB Colorado Never have to many Corners just go back and watch the Super Bowl.
32. New Orleans TJ Watt DE Wisconsin
They have Barnett with pick #12 if they can get Watt here this has to help the Saints Pass Rush. They need defensive help playing in the best Quarterbacked division in the NFL.